Monday, February 13, 2017
About Myself
My name is Lewis, I am 22 years old. My major is Sociology and this is my senior year in college. My favorite food to eat is hot wings and fried chicken. I love the Dallas Cowboys and the Washington Wizards. I'm from PG County Laurel, Maryland and for three years of my college career I was a student athlete. I had the opportunity to play Division II and III football and I consider myself blessed. Throughout my college career I've managed to keep my grades up and even made the Deans List. After I graduate, I aspire to get a well paying job or attend Grad School. I plan to get heavily involved with environmental issues, civil right, animal rights and the decriminalization movement.
Over the past four years being an out of state student in two different states, I have learned that the inequality in America is a major problem. There are many social justice issues that are constantly being overlooked. Although I have been directly affected in this classist society I realize I have to fight for change and a voice. School has taught me that life is not perfect, and can be unfair. That is why everyday I remind myself to try harder and to never give up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment